D. O. Pearson House Museum ~ The Floyd Norgaard Cultural Center ~ The Eldridge Center (The Eldridge Center was originally known as the Stanwood Camano History Museum)
Check in at the Tolin House (Business office) or Eldridge Center for tours.
Hours for tours:
1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Hours also available by appointment.
Closed Holidays (except 4th of July)
The Eldridge Center library and exhibits are open Wednesday and most Fridays.
No charge for admission but donations are welcome.
Check our Events page for the next history programs and projects.
- The D. O. Pearson House is open and visitors may check in at the Tolin House visitors office at hours above.
- Waistlines and Hemlines Exhibitis open by Appointment only – call 360-629-6110.
- The Eldridge Center library and exhibits is open for research visitors and general history of the Stanwood Camano area.
- Check our history page for online history information sources.
- Camwood Genealogy Workshop meets at the Eldridge Center but check their website for more info.
- SAHS Board Meetings – Second (2nd) Tuesday afternoons at 4 pm at the Eldridge Center 2nd Floor
- New Members are always welcome,
STANWOOD AREA HISTORICAL SOCIETY
The Stanwood Area Historical Society seeks to discover, preserve, and display any materials which help to establish, illustrate, and interpret the economic, social, and cultural heritage of the greater Stanwood area, including if financially possible and appropriate, historic sites and properties.
The Stanwood Area Historical Society is a 501c3 non-profit organization, charitable donations are deductible.
Volunteers are welcome ! call 360-629-6110