Stanwood Area History Museum ~ D. O. Pearson House Museum ~ the Floyd Norgaard Cultural Center
Wednesdays and Fridays
1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Hours also available by appointment.
Closed Holidays (except 4th of July)
No charge for admission but donations are welcome. Check our Events page for the next history programs and projects.
- D. O. Pearson House is open and visitors may check in at the Tolin House visitors office at hours above.
- The library is open for research visitors and Camwood Genealogy Workshop meetings.
- The museum and ramp exhibits are open with new exhibits on Then and Now Views and aerial photographs of Stanwood and East Stanwood, Early Maps of the Puget Sound, and the Stanwood High School Class Picture Gallery.
- Waistlines and Hemlines Exhibit is open by Appointment only – call 360-629-6110.
- SAHS Board Meetings – Second (2nd) Tuesday afternoons at 4 pm at the Museum 2nd Floor
- New Volunteer Members are always welcome
- To be added to the Enews mailing list, click here for the form and we’ll add you to the list.
STANWOOD AREA HISTORICAL SOCIETY
The Stanwood Area Historical Society seeks to discover, preserve, and display any materials which help to establish, illustrate, and interpret the economic, social, and cultural heritage of the greater Stanwood area, including if financially possible and appropriate, historic sites and properties.
The Stanwood Area Historical Society is a 501c3 non-profit organization, charitable donations are deductible.
Volunteers are welcome ! call 360-629-6110