Stanwood Area History Museum ~ D. O. Pearson House Museum ~ the Floyd Norgaard Cultural Center
- D. O. Pearson House is open and visitors may check in at the Tolin House visitors office at hours above.
- The library is open for research visitors and Camwood Genealogy Workshop meetings.
- The museum and ramp exhibits will be temporarily closing for painting and exhibit updates through July.
- Waistlines and Hemlines Exhibit is open by Appointment only – call 360-629-6110.
- SAHS Board Meetings – 4th Tuesday afternoons at 4 pm at the Museum 2nd Floor
- New Volunteer Members are always welcome
- To be added to the Enews mailing list, click here for the form and we’ll add you to the list.
STANWOOD AREA HISTORICAL SOCIETY
The Stanwood Area Historical Society seeks to discover, preserve, and display any materials which help to establish, illustrate, and interpret the economic, social, and cultural heritage of the greater Stanwood area, including if financially possible and appropriate, historic sites and properties.
The Stanwood Area Historical Society is a 501c3 non-profit organization, charitable donations are deductible.
Volunteers are welcome ! call 360-629-6110