D. O. Pearson House Museum

1907 Wedding Portrait of the Pearson Family.  Photographer: John T. Wagness

1907 Wedding Portrait of the Pearson Family. Photographer: John T. Wagness

The D. O. Pearson house was built in the late 1880s and its second story was added by D. O. Pearson when he purchased it around 1890.

The story is told in this article (pdf 4 mb) about the history of the D. O. Pearson House.

Tours are available during open hours and by appointment.