The two views below of the D. O. Pearson House backyard were taken between 80 – 100 years apart. The pear tree in the lower contemporary (July 2017) view is the same tree as the one in the historical (circa 1929) photograph. This comparison reveals to us also how little about the house has changed. The porch window has been closed in and it appears there were two back doors.
The building behind the back section is long gone. See previous post for info on the repair of these 100+ year windows and history of the house in newsletter Echoes no. 21